Getting started with PaulCamper
- How does the booking process work for owners?
- How does the payment process work at PaulCamper?
- How will I receive my deposit and what should I do with it?
- What are the minimum requirements for my camper?
- How does our camper search work?
- What types of insurance does PaulCamper offer?
Your camper profile
- How can I change my camper profile?
- How can I offer renters extra services?
- How do I figure out the perfect rental price?
- How do I make my camper profile stand out?
- How do I take great photos of my camper?
- How do you calculate the response rate and response time?
Managing your calendar
- When should I use the 'pause functionality' and when should I block my calendar?
- How do I unblock my calendar?
- When should I block my camper profile calendar?
- How can I block my camper profile calendar?
- What is the flexi-price system?
- How do I activate flexi-prices?
- How do I prepare for an upcoming booking?
- What are the conditions for a friendly cancellations?
- How do I extend a renter's booking after the the rental period has started? Step-by-step guide
- How can I cancel a booking as an owner due to COVID-19? (graphic guide)
- My renter has not cleaned the vehicle before returning it. What should I do?
- As an owner, how can I change my booking dates before the rental period begins?
Your PaulCamper account
PaulCamper Insurance Solutions
What should I do in the event of damage?
- Do I need to provide documents for my renter during a claims settlement process?
- I have to cancel a booking because of damage to my vehicle. Am I entitled to compensation due to lost income?
- My renter filled my camper with the wrong fuel. Does my insurance cover this?
- My renter's deposit does not cover the insurance excess. Who is liable to pay the difference?