If the "Friendly Cancellation" feature was activated at the time of booking, the following conditions apply:
- Your renters can request a friendly cancellation up to seven calendar days before the official start of the trip. After that, the regular cancellation conditions apply.
- The official friendly cancellation is accepted by you as the lender: in if one of the following reasons occurs:
Pandemic related reasons
- The planned holiday spot has officially been declared a risk area (please check current UK government regulations)
- The location of the camper is in an officially designated risk area
- Travellers must / had to demonstrably go into quarantine.
- Other travel restrictions, bans, etc. (e.g. closed campsites) (Official website of the Camping and Caravanning Club, UK)
Other serious reasons
Other reasons that make a booking unreasonable and that are not covered by any insurance conditions will be accepted or rejected at your discretion. We kindly ask you for a fair and consensual decision.
Please check whether your renters have also booked the PaulCamper complete protection and, if necessary, advise you to check whether they can use the travel cancellation insurance included.