Be yourself! The most persuasive texts are easy to read and approachable.
- Use a friendly tone.
- Use clear sentences that address your reader directly.
- Communicate what is special about your camper.
Answer these questions with a warm, personal approach:
- What is your camper called and why?
- Who is the camper most suited to?
- What kind of trips is it ideal for?
- Where has your camper already travelled to?
- What experiences do you associate with your camper?
- How would you describe your camper's character?
Writing a personal description not only encourages potential renters to send you a booking request, it also ensures that they see your camper as more than just a vehicle, and that they look after it carefully.
If you're inspired to write about your camper, that's great! Make sure you break your text up into paragraphs so it's easy to read. Ideally, a paragraph should not be longer than 3-4 lines and should show a change in topic.