By extra costs and fixed fees, we mean additional charges during the rental period, e.g. for equipment, cleaning or other services. If you'd like to offer any extra services or equipment, simply calculate these into your daily rental price. This way, the price is transparent for your renter in line with the PaulCamper philosophy, and your costs for additional services are covered.
Articles in this section
- How does the booking process work for owners?
- How does the payment process work at PaulCamper?
- How will I receive my deposit and what should I do with it?
- How can I refer a friend?
- How much should / can I charge my renters as a deposit?
- How much commission does PaulCamper charge?
- How does PaulCamper deal with extra costs and fixed fees?
- How do I figure out the perfect rental price?
- What are the minimum requirements for my camper?